Nowadays, hard drives are getting smaller and lighter but the capacity is getting bigger yet. Meanwhile, functions are more reliable and versatile but selling cheaper. So, it is no longer wait for small companies to invest in a new server in just a minute. It is a good idea to find the best and suitable Microsoft server migration to transfer stable, smooth running and well-adjusted operating system with all applications to a new server?
Reasons why a business may want to migrate Windows server
- The server could not boot normally or crashes a lot. You think to move the data and OS to a new server to avoid the frequent downtime.
- The speed and performance of the operating system on old machines is minimizing. Then, you wish to upgrade the old with the new one.
- As there are many scenarios in which you have no option but to upgrade to a new system. For instance: user error, hardware failure, software failure or many more.
Our Microsoft Server migration consulting helps businesses of any size get the most out of the latest Windows Server 2012 R2 by delivering consulting, project management, implementation, and technical support services also. If you are using the traditional versions of Windows Server 2003 and are planning for an updation to a version still supported by Microsoft, you need our comprehensive Windows Server 2012 R2 migration and upgrade services.
We do this every day, so you don’t have to.
Our engineers have extensive experience with Microsoft Server products from NT 4.0 to Windows Server 2012 R2 to the brand new Windows Server 2016. We will assist with the service required to help you assess how Windows Server 2012 R2 will contribute to your revenue and generating workflows to full upgrade and migration services.
Our Microsoft certified engineers can help to set up test environments for Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012 R2. And to verify the platform’s suitability for handling your current and planned workloads.
Onetechops Consulting LLC project management professionals will assist you with developing and executing a Microsoft Server Migration plan to keep your Windows Server ecosystem running smoothly and optimally. And your company operating even under worst-case scenarios also.
Our Microsoft Server Migration, Consulting, and Support include:
- Microsoft Server upgrades, migration, recovery, or installation
- Remote desktop services
- Microsoft best practice audit
- Patch management
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2016
- Domain Controllers
- Microsoft Server design
- Active Directory